Old 11-10-2011, 07:03 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny View Post
I don't think I'm even going to TRY to catch up with you all!! I'm just going to dash in and give a quick update before getting back to hauling plants in out of the coming freeze.

Since I know EXACTLY what you all want to hear, I'll let you know that yes, I'm still bringing in more machines than I sell. My newest old machines are a pair of 128's with Victorian decals (I bought one for the case and the crank, machine is in rough shape; the next day I found one in nice shape, so will put the two together); a German paw foot TS (beautiful little machine, need to get it cleaned and shined); a Domestic B HC (very cute); and my prize, a back-wheel Wilson treadle.

First weekend in Oct was a quilt retreat--finally finished a top that had been giving me grief. 2nd weekend was a great time at ISMACS. It was a small crowd, but well worth the time. Beautiful machine overload viewing Gary Wachs' collection. Since then has been a cold, a burn, and a fall--not so much fun, but recovering from all. Life still busy beyond belief, but hope to be able to check in more often!!

So now--when did the Quilting Board get a new look? Do we like it???

Miz Johnny!!! I have missed you! Glad you are back, I love learning from you. Please post pictures of all those machines- but I'm really interested in seeing that German machine.

As to the new look of the board and features, I love it. I spent a couple of days playing with settings and customizing my profile page. My son, the computer geek, states that this was long overdue for many reasons, but mostly for security. He also stated that lots of money went into making this new board; he was very impressed.