View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 03:50 AM
noveltyjunkie

Nice message, Patrice.
It's good to be able to edit an message more than 20 minutes after you post, isn't it?!
I wish the rest of us could do that.

Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
Please don't freak out when you notice i've changed my opening comments in this thread. I'm just exploiting an opportunity to say "Thanks" up-front for the comments that follow, and to emphasize the fact that we are well on our way again. My original comments here made mention of some things we have moved beyond for the most-part. Time to put those things to rest ... at least from my own perspective.

It's taken me a while to catch up on EMails, PMs and other behind the scenes activities.

There are many things I hope I can post in future to improve "customer service" and to provide useful information we might not yet be able to find easily and in places that seem most logical. All of that will take time, so you'll see it appear a little at a time as I figure the best ways in which to make it happen. A few nibbles for now:

1. Since we have a community calendar here, I'm going to try getting into the habit of using it to post period reports of significant developments and announcements of significant things to come.

2. Members have questions about some things, in particular that I hope to answer in detail very soon. Look for more about these things in the future.
  • In the meantime, please don't rely on rumors in place of fact. Feel free to send me a PM if you are confused or concerned about something you've heard.
Thanks again to all the members who have posted in this and other topics to provide encouraging words.

Thanks to those who've posted constructive and useful feedback about things they'd like to see added, changed, removed, folded, bent, or spindled. (Sorry, but mutilate is not an option. LOL )

In general, thanks for being here.