View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 10:43 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
Well everyone, are you getting acquainted with the new Board? I'm finally finding my way around and I'm so glad the email notifications are working now.

I wanted everyone to know I finally got my second half of the FWS Quilt bound this evening. Yahoo, now I'm really ready for the Pony Club Quilt. I'll post photos tomorrow!

I'm a later starter on the new system, so will be glad of any tips and hints from all! Now that I'm back from working out of town, I'm hoping for some quality time with my sewing machine, and in particular progress on the FWS! Last night I wasn't ready to face this new Board set up, so did a sit and sew .... 40 FWS blocks are done now. Will get them photo'd and up over the weekend.

Re the email notifications ... I'd gone thru all the FWS threads and marked as "watch" some time ago. Seems that they have not carried over to the new system. I am getting emails for ones I post on .... so the question ... is there anyway for me to mark threads without posting?

Loved your two completed FWS quilts, JeanieG .... ditto to OK's comment, that you and all provide some great inspiration to continue on!!