Old 11-11-2011, 02:05 PM
MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by seymoore View Post
I apologize to my partners, I haven't sent the Sept, Oct or Nov blocks yet. Please PM me, as I can't find the list of partners on here! I PM'd Jetnica, she is my Sept partner.
Hi Seymoore - your October partner was cjr. Your November partner is ledraj.

The link to the Activity List does not work because the Activity Lists were not transferred to the new set up and now it looks like they cannot be. PatriceJ doesn't know if they can even copy the old one and send to me. I've kept an off-line spreadsheet for the past year with each participant's user-name and who their partner is each month so I don't duplicate pair-ups, but it does not include everyone's full name, address, or theme > I rely on the Activity List for that. I have also posted the list on page 884 of the Quilting Bee forum. I hope partners can connect by PM to share the details.

Also, I am trying to re-create an Activity List off-line so if you would kindly send (resend) me your full name, address, and theme I will add you in (again).
It's a struggle but if we stick together we'll make our Quilting Bee work again despite the inconvenience!
Thanks.
shirley