Old 11-12-2011, 07:54 AM
themachinelady

Default Name one thing you don't like about the board

Originally Posted by redvette54 View Post
I've had enough, the tech changes are do-able. It is not a perfect world, people have problems, worries, sickness, want to vent to their friends when they get the wrong order or shorted on yardage. Can't do it on here anymore, can't ask for prayers or send prayers (and no matter what faith you may be, prayers are acceptable. You can't speak of any other board, poof, it's gone. Get real folks, is this the kind of board you want to be on, I'm sure this will be removed ASAP and I'll mostly likely be banned for speaking my mind. Enjoy your white washed perfect little world, I'm done.
I'm sorry to inform you, but prayers have been asked for on this board and there have been replies. I have also seen references to other boards as well in messages, so not quite sure what your beef is other than you must be having a bad day. Hope it improves.

I, too, am unhappy with the changes in the way the board operates now, I think the old way was much simpler, but I find I didn't get all the messages with the old board either. I am finding out how many I missed since they changed things, so you see there are goods and bads with everything. The biggest gripe I have with the new changes are the time it takes to read the board now. I am learning a few things as I go which make it a little easier to navigate, but the time factor is something else. I don't have a half days time to read the board. I usually go to the what's new to check out new messages and am finding this is the best way for me to read new topics, but I don't like weeding my way thru all the messages of old topics. It would be nice if they had a page for messages with replies and one for the new topics and new pics etc.

Anyway hope your day improves and perhaps some of the negativty is justified as there are problems with any new changes, but some of it is because people just don't want to give anything new a chance and make the effort to learn something new. Learning something new is what keeps us mentally alert whether we like it or not.

Everyone have a good day.