Old 11-12-2011, 11:33 AM
ghostrider

Originally Posted by Dina View Post
Thanks for providing me a way to get there directly. I just read all the information there. Very informative. Then I went back and tried to find it...just to see if I could. Well, I couldn't, but now I see it is under help center. I'll check that out next.
You can always tell where you are when reading a thread or a post, by looking at the path. On the top left, just under the banner ad, right now you'll see a home icon, then the word Forum (in blue meaning it's a hyperlink), then the section we're in (again in blue and clickable), then the title of this thread. So you can tell this thread is in the Chit-Chat section (click to get back there) which is located on the Home page (click either the house or the word Forum to get back there).

When I was growing up and starting to do more and more things off on my own, my mother taught me to remember this simple advice: Know where you are, know where you've been, and know where you're going. It has served me well in good times and bad...and doesn't hurt at all when learning your way around here either!