View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Qbee

So sorry Elaine! I think I know why my message did not send. When I tried to do another message I noticed that it said at the top of the message that I had too many message...evidently you can only store so many in your sent and inbox. I was trying to send FQ Stash Queen a message when I noticed it and it wouldn't let me send it to her either because she has too many in her box so everyone might want to check their boxes. I got a voice mail from FQ so I'll call her in a minute and get an update on the last two tops. Thanks everyone!!

Originally Posted by TFquilter View Post
Hi Qbee,
I went outside last night about 9:30...here was the box you sent...had we been gone, it would have just been there or someone could have taken it...it rained and is snowing...anyway, it arrived safe and sound...that's the main thing. As far as my quilt goes, if FQ Stash Queen hasn't started my quilt row, then I wish she would just send it off to you...you do your row and send it to me...I would like to have my quilt by the end of the year if at all possible...Thanks.