View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:50 PM
IBQLTN

Could you please give more information on how you printed the label and what you used to make it an "iron on"?

I think I have the pattern cheaper by the dozen but I love this 1/2 dozen version. Will have to look for it. Your fabric choices are awesome!

Originally Posted by Momyar View Post
**Blushing** Thanks everyone for your kind words. The fabric was chosen by the young lady that's giving the quilt and it was purchased from Joann's. I've loved the fabric from when I first saw it.

The label is an iron on label that I used Microsoft Word to create. Just used the comic MS font and then used a border (I think) for the top. Wanted something to go with the animals on the front. it was already that green and black colors.

The pattern is Cheaper by the 1/2 dozen by Atikinson Designs. I calls for 6 fat quarters, 1/3 yard for inner border, 7/8 for the other boarder and binding and 1 5/8 for the backing. There's also the same pattern but larger called cheaper by the dozen.

Susie---- I know I know I know......I'm still having things done. Have some decorations to put up and am having an outlet install in the closet so I can have my direct tv box and dvd put on the shelf and have no wires from the tv. It will also make it wireless. can't wait!!

Thanks again everyone.

Hugs!