Old 11-13-2011, 04:05 AM
JHolm

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a down day for me. I had a real bad hypoglycemic type episode in the morning and spent the morning craming sugary things in my system. This one scared me. I couldn't get ir under control and was home alone. I can't wait for the doc appts Tues & Wed. If the nuerologist is right it was really a seizure and not a hypoglycemic episode. So far the endogrinologist has not given an opinion. I think I'm siding wi the nurologist because my blood sugar is not really high during the most recent episodes and since I've been on the topomax I haven't had had very many episodes. Yesterday's was a bad one though and if it is a seizure what am I supposed to do about it. Well, this to shall pass.

Joyce, we'd love to have you join us for support and encouragement. We need it as much as you need it to.

Sounds like everybody has Thanksgiving planned. My DS & DIL moved to CA two years ago and since then we've gotten together with her mother and out oldest grandson for Thanksgiving. A small group but we're content. Others we used to share Thanksgiving with have passed away so we just keep it small. We usually have turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry relish, and some kind of vegetable and pie for dessert. Nothing fancy, just a small meal together.

I haven't heard anything from Missy and I'm getting worried about her. MJ have you heard from her?

Great loss meanmom! Congratulations!

Well I've got to go and wake up hubby so he can get ready for church. He's been real sick but is getting better. Went to a men's meetting yesterday which wore him out but says he wants to try church today.

God Bless everyone. Hang in there and have a great day.