Thread: Daily Digest
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 AM
SheriR

This post was started 11/11/11. TODAY...11/13/11 another post of this topic was posted. Here is what I posted after 20 MORE minutes of navigating and restarting from my email because the board crashes.....

(Quote)It all is annoying. I use to wake up, grab my iPhone and read the list of hottest topics listed on the QB. Now my newsletter has the same topics or 90% old or OLD topics. HOWEVER I found the button at the top next to the Quilting Board Daily Digest heading. In a turquoise circle "Recent Topics". It's the first thing I click now when I open my news letter.

That being said. I found your new topic on my phone this morning. Pushed my back button to make sure when I posted this I had all the right details to tell you where to find the button...... Of course it sent me somewhere else this time. After 15 mins and moving to my BIG PC... I FINELY found your post again. And it was slow and I did have to click "refresh" an unbearable amount of times. (unlike the old board, where things moved fast and were easy to find)

Now I've been annoyed with it for many days, but afraid to say something. They seem to get annoyed themselves when we complain (or point out difficulties), so I was trying to be patient and work through it. Thank YOU for so graciously posting this annoying feature of the Quilt Board. (Unquote)

Now...I am a very patient person and I've sat back and watched the frustration on the new board. Today I experienced it and MAN.... NO FUN!!!!!