Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
OK SERIOUSLY...I've wasted an hour now...trying to post and having the board crash. I'm on my BIG pc not my iPhone for a change and this has been the worst quilt board experience EVER.... I even tried to post on the Help site and it kept crashing, so I came to my 'safe' site where my friends are to vent...sorry..... Now I truly know why so many veteran members want to leave the board... AND I hope they get their kinks out SOON... Honestly I'm afraid to post anywhere else for fear of getting in trouble... GOSH!!!!!
I have soooooo many problems posting... I can reply if its not toooo long but posting anything- like my updated updated list of swappers I need to type a line -submit - then go back and edit to cut and past my list... I get errors left and right when I post. As for crashing, Nope, hasn't happened- Thank god!- but I sure do get alot of dead links (vBulletin errors) . I know there is alot of work goinging into this new board from the IT guys- my hubby creates platforms & portals-hopefully w/in 3 months the bugs and gitches will be taken care of... If not, then things need to be re-evaluated...

Hang in there and VENT away... It is frustrating, we understand, so tell us like it is Sista!!