View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:27 AM
reeskylr

Great swaps going on and some nice things going to the swappers!!

This one however, goes out to Greenini!!! Jo, I got your package and it is wonderful. A lovely note and some pretty pattern totes from JoAnn's that is on my board to try out.

I also got some lovely fabrics in blues and greens, matching buttons, because I love buttons lately for doing things. She also made me a pincushion, because I love those too!! Also two mug rugs, (well I do have two sewing machines!) and they will work perfect there. Such intricate work too, I don't think I could do a courthouse steps that small. I also got some candy, but they are (ahem) missing from the pictures *shiftyeyes*.

Next in line is the glue stick, which can always be used, some small hair ties for those unruly bobbin threads, a cutter blade, and two buttons shaped like sewing machines. How cool is that?!! I also have a Father Christmas panel to make now and some cutie fabric that looks perfect for a pillow. She also sent a pair of rolling scissors, I've never seen them, but I can tell they will be put to good use. Woo!

Last but not least, is the wonderful book she sent. I absolutely love it. The projects and the whimsy parts that make me laugh. As soon as I saw the dog 'Spotty', I knew it was going to be just perfect for me and my doggie.
Attached Thumbnails quilting-001.jpg   quilting-002.jpg   quilting-003.jpg   quilting-004.jpg   quilting-005.jpg