View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Kellie G

Sharon, So glad you liked your package....I had a lot of fun putting it together!!!

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
When I got out of work today, I had planned on simply going straight to a seminar, but decided to stop off at home first to freshen up for 3 minutes or so. Instead there was my SP firmie from Kellie G beckoning. Well, I never even took my purse off my shoulder and ripped it open just as I was. The numerous wonderful items were strewn all over the place!! I so wanted to send an immediate thank you, but had to get to that seminar on time by 6 PM, so I had to neglect it all for a social security learning experience (what an eye-opener THAT was, but that's another story). Anyway, Kellie read and fulfilled my "wish" list to a "T" and I am so humbled at her generosity. I said what I most wanted were styrofoam cones and she sent two for me to be creative with. Pictures follow of what they will become - I am making Christmas trees out of scraps of fabric. All that remains to do is top the tree with a poinsetta flower or a bow (or anything else that someone else can suggest).

Don't count the dark chocolate squares - 1 is missing already. There are also Christmas fabric FQ's that will become Christmas tree napkins, three yummie flavors of hot chocolate (ice on the car windows means cocoa time here already), notecards with monogram initial seals, a Quick Quilt magazine (I like fast projects best), a purse/bag pattern (love to make bags), and last but not least, she took the time to write out a recipe for Pumpkin cheesecake. Cheesecake and ice cream tie for my all time favorite desserts. Kellie - thank you so much for making this swap so great for me. I hope I get your name sometime, so I can reciprocate your kindness.