Old 11-14-2011, 02:34 PM
melinda1962

Originally Posted by jljack View Post
Met up with Quiltncowgirl on Saturday to do a mini-shop hop & to exchange treadles. Now her 1891 VS2 will be in it's original cabinet, and my 66 Lotus decal will be in a newer treadle. I will have to do some work on the finish on the cabinet, but not serious. Also the 15 that came in the treadle needs serious cleaning, but overall looks OK. I have a portable case to put that in and a motor to put on it. I'll put up pics when I get to work on them, but it won't be for a while....I am SLAMMED with quilting projects right now...
Glad yall got the original set back together. Can't wait to see pics of all the re-arranging. I can understand the slammed feeling. At our Christmas parade, my girls and I decided to do a booth, with funnels cakes and such, and a few hand crafted projects. My younger daughter makes quillows, and I am going to make some baby quilts (probably like the one I posted on the finished projects on vintage machines), and Santa aprons. Thinking about making a few of the microwave bowls I have seen here. Just trying to turn a dollar or two for the holidays. We will see how it goes.