View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Katia

I used to do a lot of craft shows, and one thing I noticed was the more original and different your display is the better. Try to find things people would not expect for your displays. One of my friends had the cutest set up. Her displays was also how she transported her stuff. She had probably 30 or 40 suitcases of various sizes and types. She sold dolls, arty type, not baby dolls. Her dolls were all transported in the suitcases and then when she go there she stacked up the suitcases in various ways and the dolls were sitting all over them. It was adorable and attracted a lot of people. How she kept them from tumbling I have no idea.

I also use suitcases for transporting my stuff. It makes it so easy. I have all my lights and that sort of thing in one suitcase, table drapes, etc, in another. And stock in the rest. When I pack in or pack up I have my cart of suitcases and my tables. The tables and all that type of stuff goes in first and gets set up, then the stock. The suitcases all fit inside one another and then under the tables. Works great. I bought most of my suitcases at yard sales. So not too expensive.