Old 11-15-2011, 03:44 AM
JHolm

Good morning everyone. So good to hear from so many of you.

Patti, I love your quote and thanks for the cranberry relish recipe.

Xylie you are so lucky you didn't break something. We all have been telling you to take it easy.

Cindy, glad your theorpy went well. Is this something you think you might be able to use when you're better at home?

Does anyone else have a little blue green box that says auto save pop up in the corner when you are typing in your message? It just comes and then faded away. Weird.

Also does anybody know the difference between "Post Quick Reply" & "Go Advanced"? I've always used post quick replyand it's worked but I don't know what "go Advanced" means. So many things to learn!

Well everybody keep coming back. We miss you when you're not here.

Nancia that means you to. I know it's hard right now but come back when you can.

If after I see the doc tomorrow she says I amd diabetic I am going to ask for a referral to the dietician to try to get my eating straightened out. Altogether I've gained 22 lbs and now we are facing the holiday's. I need to get some portion control, water drinking, and exercising going. I've just kind of bummed out of everything when this medical stuff came up.

Will let you know what todays doc visit brings my way later.

Have a nice day.