Thread: Mac users Help
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Murphy1

If I see a quilt that I want to save as inspiration I use these keys command, shift and the number 4. The cursor turns into a bullseye . I drag it across the picture and let go and it takes a picture. These are directions for a Mac. I don't know how you would do it for a PC. I am sorry for your loss, I know I love saving pictures too.

I personnally am tired of getting the newsletter and seeing the old stuff time and time again. Opened today and here is this note from craftybear - looked at the date and it is July 2011.
Originally Posted by luvspaper
Have red x's where the pictures were....I guess all the old links are totally worthless now. I literally had hundreds of emails that I sent to myself with the pic attached. I hadn't realized it was just copying a link back to a pic on the board rather than copying and pasting an actual picture...>ARGH!!!!

So very sad to lose a large part of my inspiration! I guess I am going to have to go back to saving them into a document/powerpoint. that just gets so large so fast.....and not as easy to sort!