View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:27 AM
irishphoenix

Well I am now the proud owner of a 7700. They must have thought me mad in the shop- I tried FMQ with one of mys watches and I kept saying 'OMG..OMG...OMG' over and over..could not believe how smooth it sews- like a knife through butter and she purrs. I had to wrestle with my old one to get it to FMQ.. such a difference.
I started to use the 1/4 inch foot today on piecing and it is so cool-I have zipped through the rest of the quilt, am layering up the horizontal squares tomorrow..Oh Oh Oh and the harp has so much space. Hubbie went out to get materials for a table for me today- he is making me a nice table for my quilts..he is really impressed with the machine..he saw the lights on it from outside and has now fixed his lights up in the barn where he does his wood and metal work. He said mine were better and that wouldnt do !!! He is great though-spent yesterday afternoon measuring up the new table for me and helped me set up!
Thankyou so much everyone for all your help- it is a workhorse of a machine and I loved it the minute I tried it in the shop. Loads to learn on it..but starting with the basics at the moment. I absolutely love it.