View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Crafty Darlene

Hey everybody just stopping by to say "Hi". Been kinda a bad day here. DH came home and said he was laid off today. Bad time of the year for that to happen. But then again any time is a bad time! Say a prayer for us. Not complaining we're probably better off than alot of others.
I'm trying to decorate my house for all our company. My DIL and Gdaughter will be here Sat. and then DS, DD and her family come in on Tues. My extended family comes here on Wed. somewhere around 45 - 50 people. I think I've already told you all this but my extended family, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and kids celebrate Christmas together after Thanksgiving dinner, so then we all stay home with our immediate family during Christmas. Thank goodness no gifts to exchange just ornaments and I've already bought mine and a few extras, in case we have some unexpected guests. Keep me in your prayers that I hold it all together and get this stuff done and don't stress out about job situation.
Now good stuff... just checked again to make sure my SP pkg was delivered, and it was at 3:36 yesterday so hope she received it and liked it.