View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 AM
SheriR

Red face Projects I recently finished

Here is my first attempt at posting pictures on the new board.

The first quilt is one I made for my 2nd niece. We started the top over three years ago. I added the diagonal boarder and minky back. I did SID and just rolled the edge. She LOVES it. Her dad, my nephew, sat at the table and held the back as we reminisced. We were determined they we NOT leaving my house without that quilt!!! SOO good to have it finished.

Second quilt is a Hoopsister design. Mysteryquilt 2011. They do quilt in a hoop. It was Super fun to do. I like the small spalsh of gold.

The third quilt is one for my niece's 6th baby. I did the top in August, but due to moving, I sat it aside. My plan was to use it to teach myself meandering. Once I started I had committed to finish. I honestly broke a dozen needles...... I totally failed at meandering...... I gave it to her anyway.... I thought she would never know it was horrid. LOL The first thing she said when Hubby and I delivered it was, "You machine quilted this!!! Is it hard???" LOL

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails katylin1.jpg   katylin2.jpg   hoopsisters2.jpg   hoopsisters.jpg   kaci1.jpg  

kaci.jpg