Old 11-16-2011, 06:16 AM
Weedwoman

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Weedwoman, the 201 is one machine I don't have!

Can't you put the 15-91 in another room? I have sewing machine cabinets all over the house, and ya know what? They look nice! I only bring the cabinets in that are in good shape or we have re-done so they are all nice looking pieces of furniture. I currently have 14 treadles with 10 in the house!

Will you post a photo of the mini quilt when you are done?
Nancy
I have my computerized Brother, a necchi-alco, the 201, and my serger set up in my sewing room plus a shelf with just heads of 7 other machines and in my spare bedroom (Mickey Mouse room) I have 3 FW's, a 301, my Davis VF in a treadle, 2 99's, a sewmore in a cabinet, 2 redeyes in treadles, plus the heads of 5 more machines and in our bedroom I have two treadles and my 500 in a cabinet, I have the 306k in a cabinet in my den and in my shop along with my longarm I have another 301 in a cabinet, the 185j in a cabinet and a 626 t&s in a cabinet and have a treadle (with a wood pitman and a sphinx head) in DH's workshop. I think if I try real hard I might be able to move some stuff around so I can set up my 15-91. DH is refinishing a cabinet now for it. Oh, dear, I don't think I should collect any more machines, do you? Ha, but I know I will.
And yes, I'll post a pic of the mini when it's done. It will be a bit cause there is some hand embroidery on it also.