View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

When I did the Candlequilter Star, for me the tricky part was working with the non-flat unit when I went to the machine, as we're so used to everything laying nice and flat. On the plus side, the paper helps hold everything in place .... and gotta love the lines to follow. And then to make sure that everything is fully stitched without a little hole at the Y.

Anael ... we really do need to see the finished block from the front!!! Oh pleeeeeeeease? And its friends, too!!!

PC Stash Update .... no I don't need more!! I "had" to go to a quilt store yesterday (being that it was basically around the corner when I got my car winter serviced). And guess what? Some FQs pleaded to come home with me ... a cute chicken fabric, some Holsteins, and a garden type fabric, that all coordinate with my main fabric. This is going to be such a change for me ... working with novelty fabrics!

So yes, Anael, please get us all excited with a show and tell of your blocks ... and perhaps you'll recruit some others!