View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:10 AM
grumpy90650

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
To all who still HATE this board I have to say I felt the same on the 1st day BUT now I feel differently. I suggest to you all you do what I did, just take 5 or 10 mins and explore it. Start from the beginning and go to each and every topic and area on this board. You will be surprised at what you find. I know it can be very frustrating, it was for me too, so much so I was ready to quit. BUt then I took a deep breath and just went exploring and it really isn't as difficult as a lot of you make it out to be. Just try it, you'll get used to it like I did and will even find what you've been looking for. And too, we are here as a group to help those who are still having difficulty.
sorry to disagree...i have taken time, much more than 5 or 10 minutes to navigate the board....it is difficult to us who have limited computer knowledge....last night, i tried to post some pics of my secret pal package, of course i could not, so i asked my hubby to help....he is very VERY computer savvy, he uses his computer every day for his job as a project manager, and he could NOT post a pic either.....and i assure you, if he cannot post a pic, i cannot post a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i have not given up YET, but i am just saying it was, in the past, easy to sit and have some relaxing board moments in the morning....now it is a struggle....i am very glad you can navigate and are happy with the board, there are just some of us who aren't......just voiceing the opinion of the majority of board members.....