View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:24 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Hi everybody. I have to agree that I am not crazy about the new format either.I have figured most of it out though. I also know very little about computers. (self-taught) Seems that most of the ones that can't post pictures need to make the picture much smaller.You do that on your own computer through your picture program.It took me awhile to figure out how to do mine too.Other than that I don't know how to help anyone with posting picture suggestions.If it says download failed it is usually because it is too big .Make the picture smaller. If it still won't work make it even smaller till you can download it.I hope this helps someone.As far as the daily newsletter,to me it's a waste.If you click on "What's new?" at the top of every page you will see all the new stuff.Like what's for sale,links to visit,recipes etc. Good luck to everyone.I'm sorry your husband is out of work. I hate to hear that,and I hear it more all the time.Have a great day everybody. Mary
First thank you Mary for pointing out the What's new? link. I had forgotten about it all together. I also have been learning my way around the new board. I too have been frustrated. I used to use the link in the daily digest every day. Now it is worthless as it always seems to have the same things each day. I try going to each category but have a hard time finding the new posts. I don't want to see a post from 2 years ago that some one recently commented on. I try to get to the older posts here and there. But I want to stay current on the new ones. I am not giving up on the board. I don't mean to offend the people who have worked so hard on this transition, but it was poorly thought out. Before the change over at the very least there should have been tutorials and tips ready to go on day one. Now Patrice is having to scramble to accommodate everyone's needs, answering the same questions over and over, dealing with some the more nasty unnecessary and unproductive comments. I'm all for new and better, but I also would expect that new and better comes with an instruction manual, not having to contact someone every 2 seconds for help. If I have instructions I can read and figure it out myself. Just my 2 cents worth.

On a more happier note I started the low dose morphine last night and it seemed to help make the pain more bearable for several hours. I take it 2x's a day. It doesn't last the whole 12 hours, but it is an improvement of less than an hour of relief.