View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Havplenty

to post pictures you will most certainly have to reduce the pixels (size of photo) to around 300+ x 400 to 400+ x 600+ pixels (resolutions). the cameras we use take photos in high resolutions (3000 x 4000 pixels for great color & clarity) so you can see there is a need to reduce the size of the photo (in resolutions). the new board format limits the size of files you can upload (probably due to server available online space). there are so many free photo editing software packages available online such as picasa.

i have windows 7 and contained in this software is a program called microsoft word picture manager which edits photos. once my photo us uploaded to my computer my windows photo viewer opens it and i can then chose microsoft word picture manager to do my editing.

i would say if you are having continous problems uploading photos it could be due to the size of your file. you can right click on your photo file and look at the size of it (MB) and then look at the limit of the size file type (i.e. jpeg, gif) the board will allow you upload. if there is a significant difference in those two sizes you will probably not be able to upload the photo file. hang in there as you will hopefully be able to figure it out through practice (aka trial & error).[ATTACH=CONFIG]288228[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails confused_-_annoyed_stick_figure.jpg