Old 11-16-2011, 12:10 PM
luvmortherest

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
Important - ladies I just noticed Luv's posts indicating page numbers and realize that this new board has yet another potential problem this has to do with page numbers which are now 'not all created equal' Luv indicated that the tentative schedule is on 'page 18' -- question - are you using the 'forum method' of page distinction?? I couldnt stand the number of pages to go through so I reset mine to 20 posts per page and this post I am in the middle of is on page 14.

To change number of posts per page do the following:
1. click on "settings" at the top of the page & you will see a long list of things you can adjust in the far left column.
2. scroll down the left column below "my settings" and below "my account" click on 'general settings'
3. scroll down to the third entry below "thread display options" - here you can reset the number of posts you want to show up per page. I decided on 20.
4. scroll down to the bottom and click on "save changes"

You all need to decide what is most comfortable for you - but realize this could make sending people to specific pages difficult. Every post has a number - unless someone hits "send" before I do right now - the number on the upper right corner of this post will be #277. It may be better to use this number when directing people to certain posts - I will try my best to remember to do both [#277 - page 14 when 20/page used] I have no clue what the forum uses - maybe one of you who hasnt changed the setting can count...
my appoligies. i will do my best to remember this as well

that being said the pics i referred to are post # 80