View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:23 PM
gzuslivz

Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
I have tried to navigate this board for hours and days and I still have problems with it. I can't find where I left off in the previous session. I have trouble figuring out what I have read and what I have not read. Now that I said my piece, the happy news, I received my package today. From Lillie, but I do not know her board name. She sent a wonderful package. I thank her. I will try to take a picture and see what happens. I lost my job also. So, I was very happy to get my package in the mail.
I will try to help you with this one. I had trouble with that and was very frustrated. Go to the thread that you want to check on. At the top of your screen find the top tan bar. Follow toward the right. You will find "View first unread". Click on that and you will be taken exactly to where you left off. I agree, this is frustrating. However, new things always have a learning curve and I'm trying to get the hang of things. I understand what people are saying. It doesn't look like the familiar, homey place we once knew. It's like if your parents move. When you "go home", it's not home anymore. It sometimes takes a while to get used to it. I just pray that people give it a chance.