Old 11-16-2011, 02:27 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I totally understand, Weezie about too many WIPs! I'm much the same, and really didn't need to start the FWS with all the ones I have sitting in limbo. Actually, I should correct myself, as I didn't really start with the intent of it becoming a first and foremost project, but one for the in betweens. Well, needless to say I have become possessed by it and it's seemingly is in the front running for completions! I'm really enjoying it and discovering a lot more about quilting than I have from many other projects. I think that's why it's got my attention! Plus, I get bored easily, so matchy-matchy quilts with lots of repetition are not the best for me (even though I do them!) ... and well, let's say this one sure provides the Variety that IS the Spice of Life!!

Pony Club ... I wasn't really "sold" on it, as I am so not a pony/horse person! Then as I did FWS I became more and more envious of you ladies working together for a year ..... which of course, I was not part and party to. I know it's just not quite the same experience for we latecomers.

Absolutely ... I hope you will drop by the Pony Club, and check in on us with words of wisdom. And heck, maybe you'll get those WIPs so caught up that we'll lasso you into the PC!