View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Grambi

Originally Posted by zoeytoo View Post
I guess people who want to learn how to use this site should and those who don't should not. If my shoe is tight I say ouch. Your foot won't hurt so you won't say ouch. People who expressed frustration or displeasure are saying ouch...it gave them pain. If you do not feel frustrated or displeased you are fortunate. Many times improvement comes when people are honest and express their thoughts pro or con. I never think con is negative just a way of trouble shooting in a search for what feels good. I hope we have sympathy and understanding for those who are not adjusting to this immediately. Helping has been common among members here. I am so impressed with the people who share what they know about quilting so perhaps that hand could reach out to help people through this adjusting time? If I could not turn on my sewing machine I bet someone here would be patient with me and help me with my problem. So in this instance some of us are not operating this site well and will appreciate help in doing so. Let's pull together, not divide into who is positive and who is negative. There are pro and con opinions for all areas of life. That is why we are a democracy and succeed. We respect the right of everyone to feel what they feel and say what they need to say. Thank you for reading my opinion. I will master this bucket of bolts but I will need patience and time...and some kind hand holding please. Thank you.

Thank you so much for expressing your thoughts about the board changes so well. I am having trouble with some things and have tried all of the advice and just given up because I figured I'm just too stupid to learn it.