View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:30 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Good morning,First of all Robyn I am far from a expert on here at picturers.LOL I'm so glad you are finally getting more relief.Congratulations on the new up coming grandbaby. I have 16 and you just never can have to many of them.Juli I'm sorry your not getting enough help with your seizures.I've never had one,but I have seen people have them. Isn't anything I want for sure.You could have almost bet that once your S>P> swap was in the mail the ordered items would show up.lol. Wonda Lou I'm sure not everyone that can't post a picture is having sizing problems.I just have read so many times once they figure out how to downsize most do post.I also am still having some problems with the new site.I'm sure there are lots of bugs still to be worked out.Hopefully they will all be worked out soon. Maybe you should report to the administrator and try to get help that way or maybe just report that you can't post after all this that you have done.Then they will know there is still a problem on here.Hope everone gets their swaps soon,Including ME. Have a wonderful painfree,stressfree day. Mary