Old 11-17-2011, 09:51 AM
jigs1354

Members having trouble sending PM's and receiving PM's, this happened to me, and this is what I had to do. I went to my INBOX and clicked on I think it said EMPTY, then I could receive & send PM's once again. I agree this isn't easy and some have more troubles than others, ME being one of the ones having more troubles than others.
I do have to admit though, my very first partner last May has been leading me around my the hand and I am finding thing are getting a tiny bit easier. I still don't know how to post pics. I still get lost and go in circles most days. I'm not as frustrated as I was when this board turned everything upside down & shook us up and spit us out like a bad taste in their mouth and seemed like they then left us picking up all the pieces and trying to find out where we were or where do we go from here! My friend has helped me so much and wouldn't let me go very far out of her site and that was sweet. I realize now that if we just think this is our very first time on this board, WELL!! IT IS REALLY!! and we just have to go SLOW!! like we did before. It is much better than the old version we had and I do believe that now. So many more new things we can do, NO!! you don't have to like it and you could leave, but WAIT!! Give it a chance. Aren't we all in this together? Don't we all have to help each other? One day at a time, okay?? I have checked out other places, but you aren't there with me and I would miss all my quilt friends & past partners and that's important to me as it is to all of you.
Today I received an October pot holder & it's very, very nice, I don't know why??? I'm not signed up for swaps at the moment except for one (whole quilt swap with Jilliane)I don't want to keep the pot holder belonging to someone else and will sent it back, It must be some mix up somewhere. Rettey knows I'm not signed up with her. So don't know how to contact her at this point either. Without the signup sheets where we use to find partners isn't anymore. I just hope the member sending the pot holder won't take it the wrong way, she did a fabulous job.
So you see there are still bad moments of not being able to find the correct things to solve our problems.
I really don't want you going elsewhere please give it a few more months. At least until after the first of the year.
Jigs1354