View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:34 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Hi Ladies!
I just had to share with you the sweetest surprise that ArizonaGirl (Robyn) sent me. I was absolutely floored by her thoughtfulness. It's a big dress form pin cushion with a veil!!! What a sweetie! (Yeah, I know. I have to dust my lamps!)

And just to let you know that nothing around here has changed, I've attached a photo of a tea towel I was stitching out. I was using my handy dandy seam ripper and Riiiiippppp! Right through the towel! Sort of appropriate design, no?
Krystyna sorry to hear about what your naughty ripper did to your lovely tea towel. I also bought a fresh loaf of bread for the yummy jam and preserves that you are sending me.
I have been frustrated with not being tell which posts I had already read and ending up re-reading them again and not being able to see the most resent posts first. Well I was up in the middle of the night last night and while on the board I searched the help threads and learned how to get the most recent first and tell which had already been read. Go to the bottom of any page and next to the contact us is archive. Click on that and it will give you a list of sections to choose from. It will look different this way, but the read topics will be purple and the unread topics will be blue. I am now a very happy girl as I will now be able to see the threads that I want to see and not the same old ones over and over. I hope this help others who have been having the same