Old 11-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Murphy1

Well I am sitting on the same weight I started with this month. Two days ago I was just so hungry all day, and then yesterday I was thinking mmm I want prime rib for Christmas. I rarely eat beef, but I just think cravings were kicking in. I read on the Daily Beast that Pres. Clinton and Chelsea are now vegan. That really seems like a difficult diet to follow. I think I would really have a tough time without eggs, butter, cheese.

Thanks for the kind comments regarding my son. I keep telling myself it isn't healthy to fret over what you can't change.I finished one lap quilt for the two year old, Cody, and just have the binding to do on the 4year old Luke's quilts for Christmas. The theme for both quilts is Hot Wheel cars. I also made some really cute mug rugs for Santa's Cookies yesterday. I will post tomorrow.

Going to the River City Quilt Show this morning and then sewing with a friend the rest of the day. Decided since it is suppose to rain, I will just bring hand sewing rather than haul my machine. Have a wonderful, eating healthy day.