View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Airwick156

Charles received his secret pal package from Vickie W. He is dictating to me what he wants me to say...his excuse....I CANT TYPE. LOL. I told him to hen peck but he wouldnt go for that. So this is what he is saying.

"Thank You Vickie W for the nice package. I liked everything you put in it. My favorite thing was the flies that were handmade by your cousin. He did a nice job.
This is what Vickie sent to me.
8 fishing flies handmade by her cousin, a picture in a frame with a bible verse Isaiah 40:31, an Uncle Sam figurine, a note table with snowmen on it, a pen, 5 fat quarters, a deck of cards, and a small wooden box with pheasants on it. M & M's, kit kat, and Reeses peanut butter cups. And a really nice letter. My wife laughed when I was reading the note where Vickie says "however, there are times I know he is also suffering from Husband's ear". That was supposed to be one of men's top secret secrets..women were not supposed to figure that out. LOL"

I am trying to attach a picture of his goodies..hopefully it will work. Thank you again for Charles Vickie.
Attached Thumbnails charles-november-secret-pal.jpg  

Last edited by Airwick156; 11-18-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Adding picture