Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:57 AM
rfbrazell

Got the Monkey quilt. This should be entered in a show. It is just awesome. I have the Monkey hat sitting on it and I got inspiried.....I'm not telling.
I have 5 dresden pointsettas to finish today and will start on the weekend on the monkey quilt.
Oh la la.......
Also, Judy I have your bag from the cardinal christmas quilt with the label in it. I will get it in the mail to you, do you want it go to your home in WA or AZ.
R

Also, most of you know how much Cathy loves Paris and pink and black. She wanted to do a Paris Christmas tree this year so we have been looking for pink and black ornaments, we found black glitter eiffeel towers for 88 cents 6 inch tall, pink fabulouso ornaments 30 ornaments for $15.00, we got ostrich feathers on ebay, black, pink, hot pink and light pink for 1 cents each ( shipping for 6. 89 cents for 48 feathers ) a steal. We found some antique reproductions of French vinatge cards in pink and black and sage green etc...12 for 2.89 cents.
So I thought she needed a new stocking to reflect our theme. So here it is, she hasn't seen it yet. I made it while she was at work.
R
Attached Thumbnails sdc10319.jpg