View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:48 PM
AFQSinc

I feel like getting myself shocked this evening. So I'll play along and make a list. Here we go:

WIPS (To be finished piecing): Party mix. What a Bunch of Squares. Daiwabo BOM from 2003(?) Topsy-Turvy. 2011Thangles Series 7 Buck-A-Block.
Quilts to be sandwiched & quilted: What a Bunch of Squares (Yellow). Christmas Tree. Paisley Squares.
New projects: Rainbow blocks. Daiwabo Crosswalk. Daiwabo zig-zag. Civil War spools. Crow on a Pumpkin.

7 actual WIPS, 5 on deck. Not as bad as I thought it would be. This is also taking into consideration that in the past year I have completed 4 quilts (all of them new, no WIPS), and some mug rugs. I would like to get some of the projects that have been hanging around for a few years cleared out so that I can start getting into some wool applique projects. Now, if only my husband would agree to take himself, our kidlet, and the dog off for a nice long holiday, hire a cleaner to come in a couple of weeks a month, and someone to stock the fridge with a few tasty tidbits I could get to work!