Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 AM
chris_quilts

Originally Posted by mpeters1200 View Post
Wow! I would have loved to go with you! Sounds wonderful! A 15-91 is going to be my next acquisition...after I get a house to hold 3 machines...well 4 including the modern Janome. I am hoping to find one either with a cabinet or be able to find a cabinet for one. I want to FMQ and the cabinet would be just what I need to reduce the drag. I'm learning more and more about cabinets now. That trapezoid sounds fun. She sounds like the type of lady to sit down and have some coffee with and get a history lesson!
It was a great day but would have been better witha fellow quilter as I also refound a quilt store that I knew the general location but not the exact and now I have the exact location. She is a neat lady and DH is thinking about going with me the next time I go visit her. We will probably bring some home made goody to share with her. FYI: DH said possibly on the machine for Christmas present. Younger DD proud of me that I didn't buy all of her machines but frankly I was out of space and not because I was resisting the virus. ~ Chris