Old 11-19-2011, 11:24 AM
DogHouseMom

Oh my ...

A scrappy pattern (not sure which yet) using only plaid homespuns. Saw one in a book using a jeweled pattern, saw another here on the board today that was a gorgeous log cabin!!

A pattern I've had for months using diamonds, I've been collecting just the right fabrics for it in rich colors of jewel tones on black or browns with gold.

Dear Jane, and I have specific color choices and again have been collecting fabrics. All I say is batiks.

A "manly" plaid flanel. I have some fabrics collected, not all, and no pattern decision yet.

A fracture. I finally found the panel that I want to fracture but have two other projects I need/want to finish first.

A sampler, but not sure which one. Will probably design my own using traditional blocks, some with applique (I've not done applique yet).

I need to design something to hang on the wall behind my bed. It needs to be long and narrow (like 74" long and perhaps 30" deep). I'm waffling between bargello and celtic ... I might just see if I can combine the two *somehow*.

A whole cloth. I'd like to do this one by hand. Have not tried hand quilting yet. Will probably do a mini first.