View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 09:21 PM
YukonViv

If any....ha ha!! You are so funny.

I honestly have too much. I only started quilting...well almost 3 years ago now. I bough fabric while I was in Anchorage this summer and it's still sitting in the tub I put it in when I returned home and haven't made a thing with it (including Grinch christmas fabric!!!!).

I have a weakness....BOMs. I joined two last year...didn't finish, got about 7 out of 9 blocks on one done and 2 blocks out of 9 on the other. So what did I do this year? Signed up for 3. One I didn't even complete one block with because who has the time???

So, not counting projects on my own, classes with my LQS...I have 5 BOM projects to finish.
LQS classes? well I have one class left this session, a tote bag in December so that doesn't count yet. But I have 2 projects to finish from this fall...Firefly (a new york beauty style wall hanging) and a pineapple quilt. Last session? Oh I actually did good, I finished (not counting the quilting, we're not counting quilting are we???) 2 out of 3 projects. I still have my one block wonder to finish piecing..however, I only have 5 rows left on that one!!!

Previous sessions? Hmm...Rolling Waves and a Autumn Wall hanging (it's applique...takes me forever).

So what am I up to???? 10???? And that's not counting my at home projects...let's not discuss those yet.

I really need to finish something. I don't want to even contemplate my cross stitch WIPS and UFOs...I may need some chocolate to help with this strange bit of woozy-ness that has overcome me.