View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Trish88

Linda.....Iam going to sell them for $ 5.00 because I made them to be also used as change purses which consisted of putting velcro inside to close them and I used two pieces of fabric along with a light fuseble to make them strong enough to hold money etc...I cant go any cheaper because I also adde as you can see the embellisments...I have the directions that I made up if anyone would like them just let me know...have a great day.....Trish
P.S......pricing your craft items are always the toughest part of a craft show......I think you have to keep in mind a couple things where your selling them at and the time of year etc.....I saw these purses in a small boutique this summer and they were selling for $ 25.00 ea.....so I made them for my daughters craft show and she sold them for $ 10.00 ea...and now Iam getting phone calls from people to make them for all kinds of occasions like football and baseball fabric for the kids...just use your imagination.....sorry I go go on and on here lol....Trish