Old 11-20-2011, 11:43 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
And of course the "princess" rules -

Now Luv- if you get a merry-go-round we would have to rescue you from all that dizzy Lizzy syndrome. Of course, if you go the Tin Lizzie and all the bells and whistles - we would no see you at all

As for my list - just a few extra "quiet" hours would be nice and a redesigned sewing room ( without the two year old's bed in it ) and of course CHOCOLATE
Originally Posted by grandme26 View Post
I'm Here just busy making squares and playing with my GO and sewing machine. Waiting to see all the pretty Christmas fabric! I will be able to start early this year on next years Christmas decorations,
Now Ive been looking at the Innova 22... hubbie likes the gammil- I just dont see the difference ( only in price) but i dont know if any dealers close to me to be able to service if I get one.. So who knows...

Grandme26- I have a GO too! I love mine.. Ive most dies ( minus the recent appliques) I dont like the strips, I can cut them faster with the rotary. But I love the 2x2, rectangle and the tumblers the best.. RECENTLY use the 8in rag, OMG i cannot imagine cutting the rag ends by hand.. !!!! Went together pretty smoothly and fast.. but it sure does eat up the mat... Glad I have back up mats to the back up mats...