Thread: Score!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:09 PM
DonnaFreak

Wink Score!!!

Howdy y'all!!! :c)

OOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm so excited!!! I saw a post on Craigslist a little over a week ago from a lady who's mother died a year ago, and she was selling her mother's sewing stuff to raise money to buy her a headstone. She told me that she had always joked with her mother that her stash would be the only inheritance she would get. She had tub after tub after tub of fabric that she was selling for 50 cents a yard!!! She has 4 shelves in her garage that are nine feet long and both sides are stacked with boxes of 5500 yard cones of thread. I got 32 spools of thread, 2 baggies of applique fabric, an antique tin with some sewing machine needles, snips, small scissors, and lace in it, 4 bags of lace, 4 scraps of leather (she had pieces of leather big enough to cover up with!), a total of FIFTY EIGHT AND A HALF yards of fabric, and an antique sewing machine.....all for 50 bucks!!! So of course I had to take pictures of everything! This is most of what I got. If anyone can tell me anything at all about the sewing machine, I would sure appreciate it! :c)

Donna
Attached Thumbnails christmas.jpg   denim.jpg   flowery.jpg   antiquesewingmachine-1.jpg   antiquesewingmachinelabel-2.jpg  

landscape.jpg