Old 11-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by auniqueview View Post
I think that I am going to stop fooling around with my Kenmore for a while, and put my brother up on the cabinet, and whip out two more Christmas outfits for my dogs (yes, I am one of those) so I can get their photos and make my Christmas cards. I finally got the needle to stop breaking, and now the bobbin is doing a devil dance for me. Well...that bobbin is going outside with me for the dog's next potty break, and we will see how far into the woods I can throw it before we come back in. I HAVE HAD IT!!!! I don't care if Sears says it is the right one....it does not fit right!! THe machine is metal, why can't I use one of the old metal one in there? I have some old Singer ones - will they work right? Sheesh, could NOT be any worse than this one. I swear, I now have a white streak in my blonde hair that no hairdresser could match,lol.

I really need to hook up the power to my green Japanese 15 and get it up and running, lol. What do you do when you get this frustrated?
I call the spousal unit and make him work on it until it stitches the way I want it to!! LOL