View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:42 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by majormom View Post
I went into Joanns yesterday for the first time in a very long time.....and to my extreme surprise the whole store had been done over! Everything was in a different place, but I didn't care, I'd find it, and it would be easy, the aisles were wider and not cluttered with all kinds of stuff as it had always been before, the displays were very nice and easy to see what you wanted, and at the cutting table you pulled a number and when they came to your number, they announced it over an intercom and your number showed all lit up on a box hanging from the ceiling. NO more lines of women jockeying for a better place in line. No line at all!...when you hear your number you go to the cutting table with your fabric to be cut! WONDERFUL. All the salespersons had been replaced...hooray... and everyone was especially helpful and pleasant.....WOW. What a pleasant surprise. I just might start going back to Joanns for things!
My store is now a superstore too. Trouble is here hardly anyone ever takes a number, so it becomes confusing for those that have been waiting. Personally, the quality of the fabric has gone down, so I rarely shop there for fabric. And I sure don't need any new rulers or pins. So I will just continue my internet shopping, thank you.