Old 11-21-2011, 08:46 AM
nstitches4u

I have owned and used several Janome, Brother, BabyLock, Singer, Husquevarna Viking machines and they all have their good points. I have a Janome 6600 that I love because of the Accufeed feature. I have a Husquevarna Viking Saphire 870 Quilt that I love for fmq. I purchased a stitch regulator for the machine last year and I love it. I attended an Evy Hawkins Event sponsored by my BabyLock dealer a little over a week ago. I had planned to take my BabyLock Ellegante sewing/embroidery machine to use for the hands-on projects, but my dealer told me I didn't need to bring my machine because he had one already set up for me. (You can see this coming, can't you? LOL) I used a new BL Ellisimo and fell in love with it. Traded my Ellegante in on my new "Ellie". It is an embroidery/sewing/quilting machine. FMQ is so easy. Just push a button and it changes all the settings and drops the feed dogs and you are ready to fmq. It does a beautiful job. Can you tell I'm in love? LOL

Having said all that, you need to find a reputable dealer that will be there for you when you need them. I have had the same dealer since 1969 and wouldn't think of changing. Dealer support is very important.