View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:59 AM
jljack

Originally Posted by Linkbeth View Post
Great to hear about http://www.shop.sew-classic.com I just ordered an Electronic controller for My (new) 301..I love the way the machine is so very sensitive to small touch adjustment as I move the fabric. Found the original Controller to be difficult to control speed (operator issue) as you need to compensate with a side foot tilt movement vs and up and down for speed.. the Seller was very helpful in guiding me and indicated that she also, has changed out most of her 301 controllers to Electronic ones, recommended this site with high ratings. I will of course keep the 'Original' cords.. anyone else change out their Controllers or cords?.. BTW. mine were in very good condition, just changing out for my desire of more speed control and newer power cords..the information is good on the above site as to what you need for what machine..
Happy Stitching Week..going to be a short one..w/ getting ready for Thanksgiving.. have a good one to all members of the Forum...
I had to get new power cord and foot controller for mine, as she came without. I am very happy with the control I have with the new controller.