Old 11-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Sheila_H

I'm sorry I wasn't going to originally respond to the posts but for those that are saying they don't spend too much time on here anymore because it's too hard to figure things out - you will never get used to the new setup if you don't use it on a regular basis. All of us have had to go through the learning curve together, many people have setup Tips and Help for the most commonly asked questions.
With Thanksgiving being this week I have to say that I'm thankful for this board because I've met some amazing people here, some people left that's they're choice. But I think we've done enough bashing of the site & the mods & admin staff,why can we not just let it go, move on and get back to the way things used to be. Everyone has had time to vent, be mad, express their frustrations now let go of it and let's get back to talking about quilting.
I read a few pages back that someone said your not allowed to ask for prayers on here anymore, that is incorrect - I posted a prayer request for my nephew a couple of weeks back and they're were several replies to my post so yes it's still here its under Personal Diaries towards the bottom of the page, and no I don't have a blog it's just a general posting.