View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Gramie bj

My nearest Joanns is 2 1/2 hr drive away and one of three fabric shops in Wenatchee, one is a LQS, Craft Wearhouse, and Joanns. Joanns is always busey and the last time I was in there it was a mad house! they only have room for 3 cutters and the poor girls were cutting as fast as they could, a fourth girl was manning the till girl #5 was trying to help customers find what they wanted, play catch up on the second till, and return bolts to the shelves, I had to wait 45 min to get 2 pieces cut. The line snaked around the cutting area, I asked one girl if people were on lunch bread, it was after 2 PM. She just laughted and said on days like this no one takes a lunch. This is not the first time I have seen this at Joann's. They have a great crew of very knowedable people but you would think the powers that be would bring in extra help on these big sales. Thankfully all the customers were very understanding and patient No I'm not going to drive 2 1/2 hrs to stand in line 45 min and then drive 2 1/2 hr again!