Old 11-22-2011, 01:19 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Nobody gave me 60 spankings - but I had a lot of phone calls, and LOTS of wishes. I love the wishes- thank you. My son and I spent the day together reconnecting. We went on a road trip and had lunch. It was a very good day. I was hoping my DD would have her baby but she let me down.... LOL My Dad has his 87th on Thanksgiving so maybe.... He's been lobbying for it... She isn't due for another 2 weeks or so anyway. I guess the only gift I got was a body bag from my BFF... I've been thinking about quilting or decorating it up. Why not green burial. But then again the straps might rot before I desperately need it. I sure would hate for the straps to fall off when somebody picks it up with my remains in it... BFF's DH got a bunch from work. Don't ask me.... It was being pitched... I wonder what all that nice fabric could be used for. It is a very heavy nylon. BFF says I would think up something to do with the fabric. (I have two bags) Maybe we can cut the poison ivy/sumac off to the ground and cover the ground with bag parts... I would need more bags though. With my luck those weeds would grow back around the bag 4 times as many....