View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 05:21 AM
MJONW

Default Hello from the Dallas area!

Hi all! I have been a member here for quite some time, now! Just haven't seen the need to introduce till now!
Recently, my sister and I became even More interested in quilting than we already were! Her sweet husband, Kevin, is an engineer, and discovered a way to provide and build a camera/monitor for my longarm machine! Since my husband and I and my sister and brother in law all share the same anniversary date( also our Grand Parents date) only five years apart, (we celebrated 40 years, and they are 35 years together ! ) They traveled to Dallas, and Kevin installed his developmental camera/monitor on my machine!
I never knew what I was missing! I now can see the back of my quilting at the time I'm doing it! If the bobbin thread messes up or if my tension is "off", I can adjust it right then, without the loops and thread tangles that sometimes happens! Kevin assures Me, he can produce these at a minimal cost to the quilter! Around $200.00 ! The camera and monitor install in about 15 minutes! Using double sided sticky tape! It is incredible! I can't tell you how excited I am with this! Just want all you long armers out there to know about it too!
If you are interested, you can PM me I'm MJONW on this board.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-22-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: delete personal email from post